The 2016 editions of the GPinfo Petroleum Permits of Australasia Map and Book were released at the APPEA Conference in June and are now available for purchase.
The GPinfo Petroleum Permits Map of Australasia is an attractive full-colour A0-sized wall map. Produced annually with industry support and assistance it is the most accurate and up-to-date map of its kind and an essential tool for any company associated with the petroleum industry.
- maps of Australia, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand
- shows permit polygons, well locations, field outlines and pipeline routes
- provides detailed insets of areas of exploration interest at larger scale including the Northwest Shelf and the Cooper, Surat, Otway, Gippsland, Taranaki and Papuan Basins
- available as a laminated or unlaminated A0 wall map
- an A3-sized version of the map is provided free of charge with every item purchased
This useful reference book provides full permit ownership information for Australia, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand, listed by permit and by company. For the first time, the Permits Book is available digitally in the form of a searchable PDF file which can be viewed on your computer, tablet or smartphone, providing you with the convenience of having access to this valuable data at all times. Quarterly updates to the book will be provided free of charge over the coming year as part of your initial purchase.
How to Order
Please click here to download an order form.