The 2015 editions of the GPinfo Petroleum Permits of Australasia Map and Book were released at the APPEA Conference in May and are now available for purchase.
The GPinfo Petroleum Permits Map of Australasia is an attractive full-colour A0-sized wall map. Produced annually with industry support and assistance it is the most accurate and up-to-date map of its kind and an essential tool for any company associated with the petroleum industry.
- maps of Australia, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand
- shows permit polygons, well locations, field outlines and pipeline routes
- provides detailed insets of areas of exploration interest at larger scale including the Northwest Shelf and the Cooper, Surat, Otway, Gippsland, Taranaki and Papuan Basins
- available as a laminated or unlaminated A0 wall map
- an A3-sized version of the map is provided free of charge with every item purchased
The GPinfo Petroleum Permits Book is an A4-sized book. Produced annually in conjunction with the GPinfo Petroleum Permits Map, it contains fully detailed permit ownership information for Australia, Papua New Guinea and New Zealand, listed by company and by permit.