Discover Mobile is the most powerful mobile geographical information system for field capture and display on Windows Mobile devices.
The latest release of Discover Mobile includes interoperability between its Picklist and Named Styles libraries and the desktop Discover’s powerful Data Entry module and its core Picklist format. It also includes updated pattern and line styles to match those available in MapInfo Professional 12.0.
A leading mobile GIS for field capture and display
Discover Mobile - the companion to Discover for MapInfo Professional - makes it easier than ever for digital maps and images to be taken into the field and accessed by users.
Field Data Capture
- Fully GPS-enabled with a comprehensive set of object drawing and editing tools
- Helps you log samples map geological boundaries assign attributes and record structural measurements.
Real-Time GPS Tracking
- Connect a GPS receiver to a handheld PDA running Discover Mobile to create a real-time geographical tracking device.
- Watch your geographical position automatically update as you navigate using your MapInfo data as a base map.
Portable XRF Connectivity
- Capture multi-element measurements with Thermo-Fisher Niton and Olympus Innov-X field-portable XRF devices
- Correlate data in real-time against known geochemical geological and geophysical datasets.
Capture field data on Windows Mobile devices with mobile geographical information system software
Discover Mobile geographical information system features include:
- Simple desktop connectivity and advanced management tools to facilitate the integration of all your field and office data
- Easy GPS connection and support
- Easy to use with intuitive user interface using toolbars and menus
- Intuitive field data capture of sample locations and geological outcrop areas with style libraries pick-lists and auto-filling of attribute information
- Interactive location navigation and distance measurement tools
- Real-time geochemistry with support for field-portable XRF-measurement devices
- Uses standard MapInfo Professional TAB files
- Preserve and reload field sessions via Geosets