PB Inclusive service cover gives you peace of mind by knowing, should you need it, you’ve got everything covered – there’s no call-out charge, there’s no labour charge and there’s no charge for parts.
If you do need help, the chances are that we can solve your problems straight away through a call with the Direct Assist Team. This highly skilled team are experts on diagnosing what’s wrong and resolving it. If the problem requires an on-site visit you can benefit from Pitney Bowes’s investment in the latest technology for the 120 engineers we have in the field. This technology is one of the things that sets Pitney Bowes apart –it ensures that you get a prompt response from an engineer with the right skills and parts to solve your problem.
With PBInclusive you’ll receive the additional benefit of a Product Performance Guarantee. Essentially this means that if you are not satisfied that your Pitney Bowes product performs to its specification, it will be promptly replaced.
For your peace of mind PB Inclusive covers:
• On-site installation and operator training for all engineer installed equipment ensuring you quickly achieve maximum productivity.
• Target response time - on-site Next Day
• All repairs, parts and labour covered at no extra cost
• Access to PB Direct Assist – for immediate assistance from our dedicated response team
• Access to our dedicated Customer Care helpline for all self-installed products, giving you the convenience of one point of contact whatever your enquiry
• All Royal Mail postal rate change updates for customers using DM100-series and larger IntelliLink products.
• Preventative maintenance – for all products above DM810i and DI380 Inserting systems
• Royal Mail mandatory postal meter inspection to ensure the integrity and compliance of equipment.
• Optional professional services. Pitney Bowes offers a range of value added services, including advanced training and preventative maintenance to enable you personalise your service plan (see PB Professional Support Services for further details).
Additional services available on request
At Pitney Bowes we understand that the needs of each business are different and may change over time. To compliment our inclusive service plan, we offer a range of Professional Services to help you create a personalised service plan
Professional Services include:
• Advanced training modules
• Additional preventative and scheduled maintenance visits
• Installation and training
For customers who require an enhanced, contracted response time we aim to tailor a service plan to meet your specific requirements.