Insurance Customer Engagement
Boost business, reduce costs and improve efficiencies. When you offer a real-time Interactive Personalized Video experience, it’s simple.
When it comes to offering a more compelling approach for customers to sign up for an insurance policy, video provides a unique and intuitive solution to an age-old problem.
By 2018, video will account for 80-90% of global consumer traffic
7 in 10 people view brands in a more positive way after watching interesting video content from them.
64% of marketers expect video to dominate their future strategies.
The Pitney Bowes EngageOne Video solution enables service providers to create an interactive and personalized experience for their customers and deliver clear, concise and consistent communications effectively eliminating the dreaded bill shock.
Improve customer onboarding.
Onboarding provides a unique opportunity to develop early customer loyalty, limit churn, convert to direct debit registration and drive digital adoption. Interactive Personalized Video from EngageOne® Video can deliver consistency and effectiveness in real-time and at scale, while reducing support costs via automation.
Streamline claims processing.
EngageOne® Video provides an interactive solution that leverages the expertise of your best representatives, along with individual policyholder information, to proactively answer questions while establishing expectation for the processing of specific claims.
Reduce call center inquiries
Problem: Too frequently, call centers become inundated with inquiries from customers where the details themselves are complex and the explanations are fairly standard.
• Provide consistent and personalized responses while improving customer satisfaction and reducing overall costs.
• Deliver content in real-time, allowing 24/7 customer support without increasing headcount.
• Decrease overall call volume and increase customer loyalty.
Keep your messaging compliant, every time
Problem: Complex and ever-changing regulatory standards create restrictive, time-consuming, and costly processes for communicating with your customers.
• Easily train employees when new compliance requirements or significant process overhauls are enacted.
• Avoid confusing situations for your customers, which can eventually lead to decreased advocacy and increased churn.
Increase customer advocacy and net promoter scores
Problem: Policyholders want exactly the information they need, exactly when they want it. However, the complexities of Insurance, matched with large amounts of specific customer data, makes it difficult to deliver on this effectively.
• Create Interactive Personalized Video experiences to help policy holders understand their insurance documentation.
• Customize videos by greeting the policy holder by name, refer to their address and deliver key details of their insurance policy.
Reduce repetitive activity
Problem: Whether it’s sales, customer service, training or recruitment, your teams spend an inordinate amount of their time on repetitive activity that can become costly and inefficient.
• Dynamic video content can automate your processes.
• Increase the capacity and effectiveness of your team without having to add additional resources – all while reducing costs.
Automate high volume and highly repetitive processes.
Problem: Increase the number of profitable customers and the average profit per customer.
Solution: Automate high volume and highly repetitive processes.
• Drive cost out of your sales process by automating repetitive discussions such as explaining policy options without sacrificing the experience of a human conversation
• More effectively cross or up-sell by offering actionable policy add-ons from within the video experience.