Working towards GDPR compliance
With GDPR coming into force on 25th May 2018, it’s time to ensure you’re well prepared.
The countdown has begun.
The GDPR goes into effect on 25 May 2018,
it's time to ensure you're on track to meet the deadline.
Deliver on the promise of Privacy by Design.
Where personally identifiable information (PII) is being held.
Meet increased requirements required for GDPR with improved data accuracy and minimization.
Manage right of access, rectification, deletion and restriction of data processing as required. Manage requests and consent.
Build a more complete and accurate customer view.
GDPR enhances the need to know your customers like never before. Identify where, how and why their data is being held, and integrate it effectively across systems.
GDPR Data Discovery
Gain a single customer view.
- Identify each instance of subject data across systems.
- Introduce privacy features including data minimization and pseudonymization.
GDPR Data Accuracy and Minimization
Accelerate entity resolution.
- Standardize and normalize data, integrating information across internal and external sources.
- Use reference data, trusted algorithms and advanced analytics to overcome name variants, nicknames and cultural differences.
- Rapidly resolve identities and assign unique identifiers.
GDPR Data Governance
Manage your data for ongoing compliance.
- Identify and tag data.
- Manage right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of data processing and portability.
- Record usage and consent.
- Stop automated processing across multiple systems.
Flexible approach lets you build as you go.
- Use innovative Graph database for data management.
- No need to rip and replace existing platforms.
- Adjust quickly to ensure continued compliance.
A single customer view will add value all across your operations.
- Improved customer experience.
- Validate information at the point of data capture.
- Expedite subject onboarding.
- Support risk assessments.
- Enrich subject records to improve customer or citizen engagement, risk management, operations and more.