Optimizing shipping for enterprise retailers.
Rapid carrier onboarding, enablement and administration
High availability around seasonal or promotional demand spikes
Post-shipment invoice analytics for intelligent business decisions
24 / 7 / 365 Customer Service and stated SLAs on shipment execution and label prep response time
Portal: Optimizing shipping for enterprise retailers
- Take advantage of our comprehensive TMS solution for high-volume shippers.
- Apply sophisticated business rules to carrier and service selection, scalable rate and date shopping, label printing and manifesting.
- Interface directly with WMS, OMS and ERP systems
- Read weight from scales, scan barcodes, print to thermal label printers and read and write data from the WMS and OMS.
- Support worldwide shipping with both global and regional carriers.
InStore: Your storefront as fulfillment center
- Fulfill web orders, transfer product between store locations and warehouses and ship directly to consumers.
- Achieve inbound multi-carrier shipping visibility to each store location
- Control carrier and service options.
- Business rules define how and when employees can ship
- Identify the best store location to fulfill ecommerce orders.
- Enable store associates to ship product for in-store customers.
- Access permissions to support different authorization levels.
InBound: Optimizing shipping for distributors & manufacturers
- Automated, customizable business rules enable distributors, manufacturers and vendors to optimally ship products to store locations and warehouses.
- Facilitate use of contracted carrier rates across all inbound shipments.
- Guarantee the correct carrier and service level is selected every time.
- Eliminate the need for chargebacks.
- Automatically populate or manually enter PO’s.
- View all shipments in transit to stores, warehouses or consumers.
Visibility: Actionable data insights
- Track all shipments, from all carriers, in-transit to the desired location.
- Create business rules that direct shipment execution across the shipping ecosystem.
- Capture historical shipment data for ongoing analysis of rates, time-in-transit, exception reporting and surcharges.
- Accurately forecast shipping metrics and KPI’s
- View standard and customizable reporting.