MapInfo Professional helps business analysts and GIS professionals gain new insights into their markets, by sharing information-rich maps and graphs to improve strategic decision-making.
See your business data in a bold new way with MapInfo Professional, a powerful mapping and geographic analysis application providing geospatial solutions. MapInfo Professional helps you present your business findings in a new, more visual way. It clearly demonstrates the relationship between geography and data, thanks to its detailed maps and graphics.
The sophisticated functions provided by MapInfo Professional allow clients, colleagues and business partners to:
- Better absorb information
- Gain new insights into hidden trends
- Have a better basis for strategic decision-making.
Integrate geospatial data solutions into business processes
- MapInfo Professional provides a new perspective on your business. With this powerful mapping app, you can:
- Manage location based assets, such as human resources and property
- View and optimize territories to boost efficiency
- See where infrastructure and utilities are needed
- Plan ahead for emergencies
- Map resources and plan logistical support
- Locate stores and target your marketing geographically
- Analyze risk
Upgrade your business to MapInfo Professional today
Simple IT integration
- MapInfo Professional is an innovative way to look at and manage your business and is compatible with many existing operating systems, databases and office applications.
- Import your existing data from spreadsheets and databases, and publish content to high-quality maps.
- MapInfo Professional is also easily customized, giving you the business information you need most.
MapInfo Professional is a powerful mapping tool, and is packed with features to help you to see trends and patterns, so you can make informed decisions and develop your business.
Easy to use, easy to learn
MapInfo Professional is an extremely flexible mapping tool, and you can integrate it directly with your current IT systems. It's also extremely user-friendly, so you don't need to be an IT expert to be able to use it.
Data is easily accessible
MapInfo Professional supports a range of data formats, so you can see data from Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and more directly. You can also view images of virtually any format.
Superb data creation and editing functions
Choose MapInfo Professional and you'll be able to access a great selection of CAD data creation and editing tools, and edit tabular data, like values and names.
MapInfo Professional allows you to make changes to all your maps and data in a single application, so you don't have to keep switching - saving you time and effort.
Flexible map display options
MapInfo Professional provides you with an outstanding range of map display options:
Using the software's simple to use interface , you can shade/change style or mark:
- territories (using any symbol, graduated symbols, charts or graphs)
- network infrastructure
You can color your map based on the underlying data.
Effective data sharing capabilities
MapInfo Professional makes data sharing easy, thanks to its wide range of data publishing options.
Everything from exporting your data to any format, to publishing large maps with legends and charts is possible with MapInfo Professional. . Simple-to-use wizards enable you to publish static and interactive maps without any hassle, so you can share your results with everyone you need to.
- Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1
- Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
- Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8 and 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1 with XenApp 6.0
- Windows 2008 Server R2 64-bit SP1
- Windows 2012 Server 64-bit
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (also called SQL Server Spatial)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (also called SQL Server Spatial)
- Oracle Spatial 11Gr2, 12cR1
- PostgreSQL 9.0.3 with PostGIS 1.5
- PostgreSQL 9.x with PostGIS 2.1.x
- FDO 3.8
- Microsoft Access 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Office 2013
· ODBC Drivers
· Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Native client v11 (32 and 64 bit)
· Microsoft Access ODBC (32 and 64 bit)
· PostgreSQL ANSI ODBC driver 9.01.02 (32 and 64 bit)
· Oracle OCI Client
· Oracle Instant Client v184.108.40.206.0 (32 and 64 bit)
· FDO Toolkit