Display and interpret grid-based continuous spatial information.
MapInfo® Vertical Mapper
Working seamlessly within MapInfo Professional, MapInfo Vertical Mapper is a spatial mapping data tool that helps you display, manage and interpret grid-based continuous spatial information.
- Key Features
Working seamlessly within MapInfo Professional MapInfo Vertical Mapper is a spatial mapping data tool that helps you display manage and interpret grid-based continuous spatial information.
If you want answers from location-based data MapInfo Vertical Mapper spatial data tools will find them creating grids or continuous surfaces of information from point data by estimating values between known points.
Use Mapinfo Vertical Mapper a powerful location intelligence tool to turn your data investment into compelling meaningful information to give your business the upper hand by mapping data spatially.
Screenshots - Click image to enlarge
Let our spatial mapping data tools go to work for you.
Use the data tools of MapInfo Vertical Mapper to:
- Create 3D topographical maps to better understand how developments such as industrial parks or landfills will impact surrounding neighbors
- Leverage gravity model techniques to understand how a new store or office location may cannibalize existing establishments
- Compare coverage maps to forecast and model network capacity such as channel frequency use and bandwidth utilization for communications firms
- Generate soil chemistry maps from samples for natural resource exploration
- Relate elevation from a terrain model to a set of households or buildings in an insurance company to understand portfolio risks from flooding
- Correlate several large data sets spatially such as average household income and high blood lead levels or cell phone signal strength and population density
Enhance your business with mapping and analytical applications from Pitney Bowes. Contact us today to find out how.
- Features a wide range of spatial and mapping analysis tools to reveal trends in data
- Unique prediction capabilities identify areas with similar attributes
- Modeling tools build grids from existing point files or unmapped tables
- Now includes six gridding algorithms
- Bring data to life with color settings and dynamic 3D rendering