Our high performance mail finishing solutions offer a unique combination of productivity, flexibility and integrity. See how Pitney Bowes solutions can help process your complex billing applications - or just a simple marketing campaign - with the highest level of accuracy and at the lowest cost.
Deliver the accurate results your customers expect at the lowest possible cost.
- Process letter applications at speeds up to 22,000 per hour
- Accurate results for high value personalized mailings
- Reliable, flexible feeding technology
Create highly personalized, high impact direct mail that delivers up to 10x the response of traditional direct mail.
- Significantly increase campaign response rates
- Integrated matching capability
- Increase profits with high margin service
Redefine workcell efficiency with high integrity, flexible wrapping technology built on proven high speed mail finishing platform
- 20-25% greater productivity
- 20-45% lower material costs
- Unique retrofittable platform
Drive significant operational performance with industry proven high integrity, flexible, high speed letter processing
- High volume letter processing
- Up to 26,000 pieces per hour
- High integrity, efficient platform
The Mailstream Evolution™ inserting system comes with consistent and predictable performance, simplicity of use, integrity and reporting, built right in.
High value performance, flexibility and reliability within a smaller footprint
- Letter & Flats processing
- Up to 12,000 cycles per hour
- High integrity operating platform
The FlowMaster RS Flex inserting system delivers high speed (letters up to 16K/hr, flats now up to 12K/hr), superior flexibility and increased productivity with proven servo motor technology. Application flexibility to grow new revenue streams.
The CompanionTM Inserting System works alongside our high volume production mail inserters to run out-sorts created from larger inserter jobs.
Advanced Productivity and High Productivity inputs to drive your inserter performance.
Sheet feeders, cutters and bursters for high volume applications, and the new servo-powered High Productivity Input (HPI) line for higher speeds
Increase mailpiece effectiveness by printing high quality, variable, full color text and images on envelopes inline within your mail inserter.