The Ninth Annual Pitney Bowes Conference on Privacy and Security
June 26, 2013
1 Elmcroft Road, Stamford, CT
The Pitney Bowes Annual Conference on Privacy and Security brings together leading researchers and practitioners to present the latest developments and new perspectives in the areas of information privacy, computer and network security, and applied cryptography. The 2013 conference will mark the ninth annual meeting of this event. It will be held June 26, 2013, at the Pitney Bowes World Headquarters in Stamford, CT.
This is a full-day event.
Topics of interest for current and past events include:
- Attacks and defenses
- Data protection technologies
- Differential Privacy
- Distributed systems security
- Embedded systems security
- Hardware security
- Healthcare IT security
- Location and mobility privacy
- Privacy-preserving systems
- Privacy and security in Peer-to-Peer, Cloud, and Ubiquitous Computing Environments
- Privacy in Online Social Networks
- Privacy-preserving data mining
- Privacy threat models
- Reliability, robustness and abuse prevention in privacy systems
- Security and privacy policies
- Security architectures and systems
- Techniques for enhancing privacy of Internet systems
- Usability and user-centered design for privacy and security
This conference is being hosted by the Strategic Technology and Innovation Center.
Want to register? Please email Yassir.Nawaz@pb.com or Femi.Olumofin@pb.com to attend. Live streaming information will be shared with registered participants before the event.