Why pay now when you can pay later?
Purchase Power enables you to get a bill for postage and other office related expenses. You'll never have to worry about prepaying for postage again. Simply order the postage, supplies and other items you need, get billed and earn rewards.
Purchase Power enables Pitney Bowes customers to conveniently pay for postage and office related expenses on one account – including meter and Permit postage Pitney Bowes mailing supplies Pitney Bowes equipment rental payments and purchases and carrier overnight/shipping (Fed Ex UPS DHL USPS and local carriers). And as a Pitney Bowes customer you earn valuable rewards with every dollar you spend through your Purchase Power account – rewards will be redeemed for postage supplies or gift cards and merchandise from leading retailers.
Purchase Power provides customers great benefits for all postage and office-related expenses:
- Convenience – one account for all your postage and office related expenses
- Peace of Mind – never run out of postage
- Funds Management – no idle prepaid funds and no last minute checks for postage
- Accounting Control – track all postage and mailing related business expenses in one place
- Payment Flexibility – multiple payment options that meet the business needs of the customer
- Rewards – earn free postage supplies or other great merchandise simply by using Purchase Power and being a Pitney Bowes customer
Purchase Power is automatically available to all Pitney Bowes customers.
How the Program Works
Existing and new Pitney Bowes customers are automatically enrolled in Purchase Power. To activate your account simply follow the Purchase Power account prompts for your next meter reset. For supplies you’ll have the option to be billed through your Purchase Power account. Customer statements are mailed monthly and statement information is available through Pitney Bowes My Account.
For more information about payments please see: Payment Options and Addresses.