The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
How to change your account password online
UPDATED: May 18, 2016
To change your online password, simply sign into your account, then access the Manage Profile section from your dashboard. Follow these steps:
- Select Sign In located in the upper-right of the webpage
- On the home screen select the down arrow next to your name (located in the upper-right), and select Manage Profile.
- The page opens Profile Management. Select the tab: Password & Security.
- Enter a new password, and confirm your password in the 2nd field.
TIP: your password must be between 8-20 characters long and contain at least one uppercase letter, one digit, or one special character.
- Choose a password security question and enter the answer.
- When your edits are complete, select Save Changes.
Forgot your password? Learn how to reset a lost or forgotten password.