The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Update the address of your product or billing location using your account
UPDATED: 15 September 2016
If a product or equipment is moved to a new location, or to edit the billing address to a new company location, you can easily make changes online. Follow these steps:
- Sign In to your account
- On the home page, in the section, Your Products, scroll through the list to find the item you wish to update the address
- To the right of the product name, next to 'Location', select the link: edit
TIP: Only seven products show on the home page. To update the address of different product(s) or service, at the end of Your Products section, select: View All. A list of all products and software associated with your account profile opens on a new screen.
- After selecting edit, a pop-in window opens. Modify address information as needed.
TIP: Save time and make simultaneous updates to your account information, if applicable. Select the appropriate check boxes:
- Update All Products on this account with this information -OR-
- Update billing address with this information
- When you are finished entering your information, select check box: I agree to the Pitney Bowes Terms & Conditions. Then, select Next.
- A prompt asks you to verify the edited address:
- If the address shown is correct, select Yes. If not, select No and re-enter the equipment location information.
- After selecting Yes, you will be directed to a page that lists all locations linked to your account, and you will see the message: “Thank you. Your account has been added.”
- You will receive an email confirming the updates shortly after the changes have been made online
If you do not see all your Pitney Bowes items, review how to add an account.