The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Adding postage funds to your meter or account
UPDATED: April 20, 2017
Pitney Bowes postage products use funds from your postage account.
Connect your mailing system to the Pitney Bowes Data Center. To view detailed instructions, select your product:
- mailstation™, mailstation2™
- DM100i®, DM125™, DM200L™, DM225™
- DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, DM475™
- DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM825, DM875, DM800i™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
- Connect+® /SendPro P Series™
- SendPro™ 300
- SendPro™ online solution
Pay For Postage: After your initial deposit has been used, there are many ways to fund your account.
Check Your Postage Balance:
- On your meter: Press the Funds key to check your available balance.
- Online: Check available Purchase Power funds or Prepaid funds using your account.
You can also set up postage refill reminders online.