The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Adding postage funds to your meter or account
UPDATED: 05 July 2016
Pitney Bowes postage meters and web apps use funds from your postage account. After your initial deposit has been used, there are many ways to fund your account.
PAYING FOR POSTAGE: Learn about our postage funding options.
REFILLING/ADDING POSTAGE TO YOUR METER
Connect your mailing system to the Pitney Bowes Data Center, or sign into your account and follow the prompts to download postage.
Select your meter or web app for detailed instructions:
- mailstation™, mailstation2™
- DM100i®, DM125™, DM200L™, and DM225™
- DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, and DM475™
- DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM825, DM875, DM800i™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
- Connect+® /SendPro P Series™
CHECK YOUR POSTAGE BALANCE
- On your meter: Press the Available/Funds key located directly on your meter to check your available balance.
- Online: Check available funds anytime using your account.
You can also set up postage refill reminders online.
- Call: 1-800-243-7800 and use your 8-digit Postage By Phone® (PBP) account number.