The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Adding postage funds to your meter or account
UPDATED: 05 August 2016
Pitney Bowes postage products use funds from your postage account. After your initial deposit has been used, there are many ways to fund your account.
Pay For Postage: Postage funding options
View detailed instructions - select your product:
- mailstation™, mailstation2™
- DM100i®, DM125™, DM200L™, and DM225™
- DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, and DM475™
- DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM825, DM875, DM800i™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
- Connect+® /SendPro P Series™
Connect your mailing system to the Pitney Bowes Data Center, or sign into your account and follow the prompts to download postage.
Check Your Postage Balance:
- On your meter: Press the Available/Funds key located directly on your meter to check your available balance.
- Online: Check available funds anytime using your account.
You can also set up postage refill reminders online.
- Call: 1-800-243-7800 and use your 8-digit Postage By Phone® (PBP) account number.
- Manage your postage fund usage online: Total Postage Management