The article’s solution or answer has been confirmed in practice by a client or Pitney Bowes agent.
Adding postage funds to your meter or account
UPDATED: December 20, 2016
Pitney Bowes postage products use funds from your postage account. After your initial deposit has been used, there are many ways to fund your account. Pay For Postage: Postage funding options.
Connect your mailing system to the Pitney Bowes Data Center. View detailed instructions - Select your product:
- mailstation™, mailstation2™
- DM100i®, DM125™, DM200L™, and DM225™
- DM300C™, DM400C™, DM450C™, and DM475™
- DM500™, DM525™, DM550™, DM575™, DM800™, DM825, DM875, DM800i™, DM900™, DM925™, DM1000™, DM1100™
- Connect+® /SendPro P Series™
Check Your Postage Balance:
- On your meter: Press the Available/Funds key located directly on your meter to check your available balance.
- Online: Check available Purchase Power® funds or Prepaid funds using your account.
You can also set up postage refill reminders online.
- Call: 1-800-243-7800 and use your 8-digit Postage By Phone® (PBP) account number.
- Manage your postage fund usage online: Total Postage Management.