Poor quality data is costing organisations upwards of $15 million per year, on average*. Worse yet, nearly 60 per cent of organisations don’t even measure the financial cost of poor-quality data**.
When you make decisions using the wrong data, you can end up steering your organisation in the wrong direction and it can be hard to get back on track.
Find out how your organisation could operate more effectively, generate more revenue, and waste less time and money with our data health check. Speak to us or download a free data sample below.
Pitney Bowes is a global technology company with 100 years experience' helping businesses analyse, visualise and integrate accurate location-based data
A one-stop shop
Access accurate, global data from more than 250 countries including addresses, streets, businesses, landmarks, demographics, consumer spending, risk data, and more.
Comprehensive, accurate data sets
Expertly curated by data users, delivering superior analysis, insights, and
Sample, visualise and download data instantly online.
Solutions for Insurance
Bushfires cost the insurance industry $12 billion in 2018. Using precise location data allows insurers to determine which properties to underwrite and which to pass.
Read this report and learn:
- How pricing policies correctly can attract the most profitable customers.
- How you can write policies in high risk areas with confidence.
- Leverage holistic data strategy, to enable information sharing across departments in a timely manner.
- Understanding exposures, reduce risks and increase profits.
Solutions for Government
Digital transformation provides government with great opportunities to leverage a wealth of customer information data sitting at your fingertips. Government agencies that fail to leverage data effectively will be unable to keep up with the demands from their customers.
The most critical customer insights are hiding in data. When government agencies can unlock data and get consistent data quality they can gain a full 360-degree view of customers to:
- Provide better customer service experience, tailored to individual’s needs.
- Deliver a seamless omni-channel experience to customers, delivering the right information at the right time.
- Improve the overall department efficiency by reducing waste and fraud.
Solutions for Retail
Two-thirds of retailers agree the accuracy of address details is critical to their business so they can target the right customers with the right message based on who they are, where they live, and where the opportunities are.*****
Read this short whitepaper to learn:
- How accurate data can vastly improve the customer experience.
- How to lower costs and increase profitability through better decision making based on accurate data.
- How to leverage your own data to drive revenue and remain competitive.
“Accurate territories mean Domino's doesn't waste time and energy marketing to dead addresses or missing out on new opportunities. It also minimises any territory disputes.”
- CIO at Domino’s Pizza Australia
Location Intelligence Data products
- Visualise routes, calculate drive times, and pinpoint addresses for better logistics planning and cost savings.
- Covers roads, streets, highways, and navigational data.
World Points of Interest
- Decide where to locate new businesses or set territories and catchments.
- Includes retail stores, schools, hospitals, restaurants, emergency services, banks, hotels, and more.
- Provides a comprehensive view of businesses, landmarks, and features around the world.
- Determine areas at risk of natural hazards, and define retail catchments and sales territories.
- Includes suburbs, postcodes, and census boundaries as well as industry data such as telecommunications, risk, and building and property data.
- Target and segment your customers more effectively, identify potential new markets, and better understand their needs.
- Estimate the business potential of an area based on daytime population and consumer spending habits.
- Covers demographic and socioeconomic data, population estimates and projections, and consumer spending data.