Compare, Switch and Save
Terms and Conditions
- The ‘Compare, Switch and Save’ offer (Offer) is valid from 1 April 2018 to 30 June 2018 (Offer Period) and only available to prospective customers in Australia.
- During the Offer Period:
- Pitney Bowes will assist in reviewing your current mailing equipment costs;
- Pitney Bowes will provide a customised cost comparison and assessment against comparable Pitney Bowes’ equipment; and
- You may decide to switch from your current equipment provider to Pitney Bowes.
- If you switch from your current provider to Pitney Bowes, this is subject to:
- The specific terms and conditions between you and your current provider (Provider Terms); and
- A purchase or rental agreement being entered into between you and Pitney Bowes.
- You acknowledge that you may have contractual obligations under the Provider Terms. At all times, you are responsible for your obligations under such Provider Terms, and Pitney Bowes will not be subject to or liable under the Provider Terms.
- Subject to Pitney Bowes’ review of the Provider Terms, Pitney Bowes may help you with your end-of-lease obligations, as applicable, that you have with your current provider.
- If you move from your current provider to Pitney Bowes in accordance with the Offer, and Pitney Bowes cannot beat your current provider costs by at least 5%, you will receive a $100 Coles Gift Card (Gift Card). This is subject to the terms and conditions of the Gift Card.
- At any time, Pitney Bowes reserve the right to request from you proof of repayments (for lease/rentals) or proof of invoice (for purchases) for the current equipment with your current provider.
- The Offer is subject to stock availability. Pitney Bowes reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Offer at any time, and these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Pitney Bowes reserves the right to deny the Offer to any prospective customer for any reason.
- Pitney Bowes, its contractors, employees and agents, shall not be liable for any claims, losses, damages, injuries, costs and expenses suffered sustained or incurred (including but not limited to loss of profits or other indirect or consequential loss) as a result of, arising out of or in any way connected with the Offer, including your receipt and use of the Gift Card, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The Offer and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. In case of any disputes, you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- The Offer is an initiative of Pitney Bowes Australia Pty Ltd. Any queries regard the Offer should be directed to Pitney Bowes at:
Address: 1/68 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
Phone: 13 23 63