Global Postal Code and Admin Reference File
The Global Postal Code and Admin Reference File utilizes centroids from postal code boundaries around the world (including some more detailed postal code points like ZIP+4’s in the USA and 6 Digit Postal Codes in Canada). The dataset spatially references each centroid to the corresponding administrative geographic boundaries.
- Quickly determine census geography and locality information for any given postal code worldwide.
- Access a set of names associated with a particular ZIP code beyond those provided by the postal service.
- A CSV for each country with standardized columns for postal codes and admin levels
- Postal centroid coordinates
- Coverage: Global
- Release Schedule: Semi-Annual
- Unit of Sale: Global File or by Country