Spatial Data & APIs
Branded Geofences help drive superior results for digital advertisers.
Successful ad tech initiatives require a proper understanding of the businesses at the center of digital ad campaigns and their target audiences. By combining location data with disparate datasets about businesses, consumers and contextual information -- such as demographics and geodemographics – you can ensure relevant ad content reaches the right audience at the right time to maximize impact.
Pitney Bowes offers a variety of software and data products that can be used in location-based advertising. Our new Branded Geofence product stack consists of human validated, spatially accurate business-related geofences of varying sizes. They enable clients to choose the right level of location detail in order to maximize the value of their location analytics and find their target audience.
Our innovative Branded Geofence product stack consists of the following linked layers:
- Business POI: A point location including business attributes, such as phone number, URL and SIC Code.
- Business Geofence: A polygon enclosing the retail space occupied by a brand.
- Building Geofence: A polygon surrounding the building footprint where the retail space of the business is located. In the case where the Business is a stand-alone business, the Business and Building polygons are equivalent.
- Lot Geofence: A polygon surrounding the relevant lot space that the building occupies. It encompasses the building, the parking areas and service roads and/or walkways that provide access to the building.
- Drive-time (or Walk-time) Geofence: These polygons are software generated and encompass the 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 minute drive (or walk) time areas surrounding the business.
Other Pitney Bowes products that can be used for location-based advertising and analytics include data such as a global POI product, boundary data for administrative areas, neighborhoods, residential areas, zip codes, school attendance zones, school grounds, college campuses, hospitals, auto dealers, golf courses, casinos, airports, and arenas/stadiums, and demographic and geodemographic data.
Pitney Bowes also provides software and web services including geocoding, reverse geocoding, routing, drive time boundary generation, and other location analytics such as nearest, point within polygon, and distance calculation functionality.
For more information, visit us online