Our Income dataset provides insight on the total income of a specific region’s population, based on a variety of sources, including:
- Wages or salary from employment
- Self employment
- Net rental or royalty income from estates and trusts
- Retirement income
- Government assistance
- And more.
- Organizations can target regional markets for specific products and services with greater precision.
- Data quality is ensured by a strict quality control process.
- Information is consistently updated by in-house statistical and geographic department.
- Data is linked to our associated boundary files so that users can geographically visualize the data and support more efficient, effective decision-making.
Data is indexed to provide users the ability to measure change in income levels across wide geographies.
- Coverage: Global
- Release Schedule: Annually
- Unit of Sale: National