Spectrum® for Big Data
Give your big data the location advantage
Support for on premises, SAAS and cloud-based delivery across a full range of technical partners:
Amazon Web Services
Locate success in your big data
Process data quality, location analytics and geospatial operations with one solution.
Data is analysed where it resides, so you can realise the full benefit of your distributed processing environment.
We help the world’s top organisations cleanse, geocode, enrich and visualise massive amounts of data every day.
Link any dataset using a unique and persistent key, putting the data you need at your fingertips.
Advanced geospatial operations
Run interactive queries and iterative geospatial calculations. You can perform find the nearest, point-in-polygon, spatial join, vector tile generation, and more.
Ready for tomorrow
Capitalise on the vast amount of IoT and sensor-generated data to see equipment, personnel and customers like never before.
Go bigger, fast
In minutes, you can process data quality and geospatial operations across billions of customers, events and transactions.
Runs in Hadoop and Spark
Work within your big data environment to get answers fast. There’s no need to move data between applications, wait for connectors or build custom APIs
Deliver the speed, scale and geospatial insights needed today.
Single View of Risk
Telematics: Usage-based insurance
Catastrophic event response
Communications services providers
Crowd-sourced coverage maps
Subscriber lifecycle interactions
IoT Smart Cities
Emergency planning and response
Single View of Property
Single View of Customer
Financial crimes and compliance
Single View of Patient
IoT health monitoring
Geographic disease analysis
Spectrum for Big Data: Modules and Features
Spectrum Data Quality for Big Data
- Advanced Matching: Resolve entities and eliminate duplicates.
- Universal Addressing: Validate and format addresses across 240 countries and territories.
- Data Normalisation: Organise, parse and structure data.
- Universal Name: Check against international name, nickname and alias directories.
Spectrum Spatial for Big Data
- Global geocoding: Assign precise latitude and longitude coordinates to physical addresses (and vice versa).
- Location Intelligence: Visualise and filter your data to illustrate relationships, spot trends and define territories.
- Enterprise Routing: Calculate routes, distances, boundaries and travel times.
- GeoEnrichment: Link proprietary and third-party geospatial data, adding attributes that provide context.
GeoEnrich big data with more than 600 unique global datasets:
- Points of interest
Big data environments
Our SDKs run natively in Hadoop and Spark. All operations run where the data resides, so you can realise the full benefit of your distributed processing environment, including speed, resilience and low-cost hardware.