Pitney Bowes launches SendPro Online in Australia
April 7, 2021 – Pitney Bowes, a global technology company that provides commerce solutions in the areas of ecommerce, shipping, mailing and financial services, today announced the availability of its online parcel sending solution, SendPro Online, in Australia. This online shipping platform provides small businesses and etailers with an easier and more convenient way to send parcels. This is the first international launch of a dedicated shipping platform for Pitney Bowes outside of the United States.
SendPro Online is a parcel sending platform that lets the user choose a preferred carrier, print shipping labels and track packages all from their computer. It also enables integration of online stores for easy and secure parcel sending, tracking and order management.
Stephen Darracott, vice president and country manager, Pitney Bowes Japan, Australia and New Zealand, said, “Businesses continued to experience a rush of online orders during 2020 as employees worked from home. As this trend continues into 2021, it’s important to have a solution, like SendPro Online, in place that is flexible and can streamline and expediate the parcel shipping process so businesses can meet and exceed customer expectations.
“With SendPro Online, businesses can choose from multiple carriers, factoring in cost, speed, and other factors, so they can make sure their parcels are sent with the carrier that best meets their desired outcome.”
SendPro Online simplifies parcel sending by:
- the availability of two plans in Australia. One pay-as-you-go plan where businesses can send parcels via CouriersPlease or Aramex (formerly Fastway Couriers), and a Premium plan, which lets businesses bring their existing accounts and negotiated rates from CouriersPlease, Aramex, Sendle, Australia Post, and StarTrack
- offering unlimited parcel sending so there’s no need to worry about additional subscription costs
- bringing multiple carrier accounts together in one platform, so businesses can easily compare pricing and delivery services
- integrating online stores such as eBay, Shopify, and WooCommerce (with Amazon coming soon) into the platform for complete order management
- managing all parcel sending in one place for easy order tracking and reconciliation, saving time and money
- automating orders and printing shipping labels online, saving processing time and reducing errors.
Stephen Darracott said, “Pitney Bowes is excited to bring SendPro Online to the Australian market so that businesses can benefit from simplified parcel sending that will make a real difference to their bottom line.”
Find out more about SendPro Online on our website.
About Pitney Bowes
Pitney Bowes (NYSE:PBI) is a global technology company providing commerce solutions that power billions of transactions. Clients around the world, including 90 per cent of the Fortune 500, rely on the accuracy and precision delivered by Pitney Bowes solutions, analytics, and APIs in the areas of ecommerce fulfillment, shipping and returns; cross-border ecommerce; office mailing and shipping; presort services; and financing. For 100 years Pitney Bowes has been innovating and delivering technologies that remove the complexity of getting commerce transactions precisely right. For additional information visit Pitney Bowes at www.pitneybowes.com.