Terms & Conditions for the Google Home Wireless Speaker Promotion
1. Information on the prize and how to enter the competition forms part of these conditions of entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these conditions and prizes will be provided in accordance with and subject to these conditions.
2. The promoter is Pitney Bowes Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 82 001 475 921) trading as “Pitney Bowes”, Level 1, 68 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park 2113 NSW, which where the context permits such as in relation to permissions, releases or indemnities, also includes each of the Pitney Bowes' entities throughout the world and their respective associated companies.
3. The Google Home Wireless Speaker Promotion commences 1 August 2020 and closes 15 December 2020 (Promotion Period). All entries must be received by 30 November 2020. No responsibility will be accepted for lost, late or misdirected entries.
4. Entry is open to Australian residents who complete the Post Purchase survey. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its associated companies, agencies and participating retailers, and the immediate families of the above listed persons are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant, or reject the entry.
6. To enter the competition simply follow the link which will be sent to your email and complete the Post Purchase Survey.
7. There will be one draw per month on the first week of each month during the Promotional Period. Winners will be randomly drawn. The winner will be notified by email.
8. The product will be shipped to the winner via courier on the second week of the month.
9. The promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered. Prizes are not exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash.
10. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value.
11. The promotor accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
13. The promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the promoter may also use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the promoter at their address set out below. All entries become the property of the promoter.
14. In the event that a prize is not available, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize in its discretion to the same and equal recommended retail value or specification, subject to any written directions from the various Lottery Departments.
15. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, loss of profits or other indirect or consequential loss), personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize; except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
16. The competition is offered in Australia only and is governed by the laws applicable in Australia. In case of any disputes, participants in the promotion consent to the jurisdiction of the courts in Australia.