- Installation Instructions
As always, Pitney Bowes will make any postal rate change process as simple for you as possible. Your Pitney Bowes postage meter will be updated with the new postal rates once you have completed the download instructions below, the next time you connect to the resetting system. It's easy!
Australia Post will typically advise a month or so in advance of any rate change. Pitney Bowes will in turn advise customers accordingly. Alternatively you can call 13 23 63 to check the status of the rates in your meter.
Read about the Installation Instructions in the next section
Updating your Rates and Postal Operating System
1. **Recommended Download Instructions for the rate update. This procedure updates both your postal rates and your operating system in one simple connection.
2. Detailed installation instructions for periodic major updates.
- Select the RATES AND UPDATES button on the Home screen.
- When CONNECTED TO THE NETWORK, your system begins checking for updates and additional features
- IF THERE ARE NO UPDATES, you are notified that your system is up to date. Select OK, then select DONE to return to the Home screen to resume operations.
- ALTERNATIVELY, IF UPDATES ARE AVAILABLE, the system begins the download and displays the amount of time required to complete it. Once the download is complete you are prompted to INSTALL UPDATES. You can either:
- INSTALL NOW, OR
- AUTO INSTALL at next sleep or shutdown. (The system may need to restart to complete the installation).
- FOLLOW THE PROMPTS to complete the update installation and you’re done.
If you have any questions regarding the new rates, please contact our Call Centre on 13 23 63 and we will be glad to assist you.
© Pitney Bowes Australia Pty Ltd, 2018. The information contained herein is subject to change at any time without notice. Pitney Bowes only makes the express warranties for its products and services as set forth in the documentation that accompanies such products and services, and in any resulting contracts with us. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting any additional warranties. All rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property rights) in relation to all information provided in or via this information (including all text, graphics and logos) remain the property of their respective owners. Whilst due care has been used in producing this information, Pitney Bowes shall not be liable for any technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.