Quarter 3 2017 (Released)
- NSW rural
- VIC rural (Buildings only)
- WA rural (Buildings only)
- TAS rural Some urban areas inc. Launceston and part of Hobart
- NT rural
- QLD rural (now complete)
- TAS rural
Quarter 4 2017 (Released)
- Gold Coast
- Tweed Heads
Quarter 1 2018 (In Progress)
- Wagga Wagga
- Sunshine Coast
Mid 2018 (Pending)
- Remaining locations
Using MapInfo Pro Advanced and Pitney Bowes' GeoVision to perform viewshed analysis for telecommunications applications.
GeoVision Demo Video
Demonstration of Pitney Bowes' new GeoVision data set being used within Spectrum Spatial Analyst.
Geoscape Case Study
Pitney Bowes has partnered with leading geospatial data supplier PSMA to create GeoVision™
Planning, complicance, emergency management, visualisation.
Risk assessment, premium determination, claims assessment.
Line of sight and viewshed analysis, market location analysis, RF modelling.
Building locations, solar installations, connection points, planning.
Valuation, marketing, farm mapping and asset evaluation.
Location of buildings, swimming pools, solar installations.
All of the data provided by PSMA’s Geoscape, enhanced and simplified for ease of use and power of analysis.
The structure of GeoVision has been simplified to enable it to be utilised directly without the need for complex queries or the definition of views and all of the linkages such as address and cadastral information have been populated thus saving significant effort when utilising the data.
Pitney Bowes has also enhanced Geoscape to include postcode, locality and census boundary information to simplify reporting and analysis.
Features and Configurations
The only nationally consistent and complete representation of the built environment
- Address (from Pitney Bowes' G-NAF Premium Product)
- Cadastral Parcel
- Property Information
- Suburb and Locality (from Pitney Bowes' premium Suburbs and Localities Product)
- Postcode (from Pitney Bowes' premium Postcodes Product)
- SA1 (from the Australian Bureau of Statistics)
- Roof area
- Roof pitch/complexity
- Average eave height
- Number of roof vertices
- Ground level building centroid
- Maximum roof height
- Swimming pool indicator
- Roof material
- Solar panel indicator
- Residential land use indicator
Landcover and tree height
Landcover and Tree Height (as a GeoTIFF and enhanced as a Pitney Bowes MRR- Multi Resolution Raster, to enhance performance)
- Impervious surfaces - Built up areas, road and path, bare earth, and buildings.
- Vegetation - Tree coverage, grass coverage, and unspecified vegetation
Variable – Annual minimum
Unit of sale
Australia; State; per km2
PSMA Australia, Pitney Bowes, Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS)