Simplify parcel sending
Coming soon. SendPro™ Online,
a new shipping platform
At the end of November, SendPro™ + Sendle is changing to SendPro™ Online, a new platform to simplify your parcel sending.
You don’t need to do anything now. We’ll share more info soon.
Register your interest below if you want us to keep you in the loop on the launch.
Frequently Asked Questions
SendPro + Sendle is changing. What does that mean for me?
Pitney Bowes has developed a new parcel sending platform, called SendPro™ Online, which is launching later in November. You don’t need to make any changes now. You can continue using your account where you have access to great rates and service. We’ll be sending out more information about SendPro™ Online closer to the launch date.
If you’d like to be kept in the loop about the SendPro Online launch, register your interest above.
How will SendPro Online work?
SendPro Online will simplify your parcel sending. Here’s how:
- Bring multiple carrier accounts together in one platform, so you can easily compare pricing and delivery times. At launch, SendPro Online will include Sendle, Australia Post and StarTrack, and we’ll be adding new carriers in the coming months.
- Integrate your online stores (eBay, Shopify and WooCommerce) into the platform for simple and secure parcel sending and tracking.
- Save time and money by managing all your parcel sending in one place, reconcile and easily track your orders.
- Reduce errors by automating your orders and print shipping labels online.
- Schedule parcel pickups and track shipments from departure to arrival.
We’ll be offering the premium plan for free until 31 December 2020. No lock-in contracts or hidden fees,great rates and service.
Why are you changing SendPro + Sendle?
Pitney Bowes has created SendPro Online, a new parcel sending platform where you’ll be able to add your existing Sendle account, as well as other carriers.
SendPro Online will simplify your parcel sending; you can weigh parcels, choose your preferred carrier, print shipping labels, and track packages all from your computer whether you’re working from home or the office.
What will happen with the history of my transactions on SendPro + Sendle?
All your history and transactions will still be on your regular Sendle account, which you will still continue be able to access using your same account details.
Who do I contact If I have questions about SendPro Online?
If you’d like to find out more about the SendPro Online launch, register your interest here.