Adapt quickly from job to job. You’ll reduce downtime while being able to handle business demand more efficiently.
Simplify processing and changeovers with our automated features that keep productivity high and operations streamlined.
Keep jobs moving with enhanced accuracy. Now, you can track and control all pieces within a job as well as reduce spoilage in real time.
Handle complex jobs. Switch quickly and easily between letters and flats with adaptive features that allow you stay ahead of schedule.
Speed without control is… not much.
Epic delivers a higher yield per operator thanks to greatly reduced make-ready times. Its dynamic skew correction lowers the risk of a stoppage. Plus, fewer mutes lessen the need for costly reconciliation and reprocessing.
High speed yield
With the Epic inserting system, you’ll get consistent high-productivity results, no matter what the format or complexity may be.
- Achieve high-productivity results and eliminate compromise between high-speed letter processing and flats.
- Handle the widest range of stock without sacrificing throughput.
- Attain greater operator productivity with simplified user interface.
- Process more jobs at a faster speed and lower cost with greater material tolerance.
- High-yield for complex transactional applications with flexible, high productivity inputs. The Epic is capable of managing variable page count jobs with no speed degradation.
Consistently accurate results
The Pitney Bowes precision material control amplifies the yield of even the most sophisticated mailing.
- Process complex mail with real-time, integrated, end-to-end tracking and control.
- Accurately and easily account for all pieces within a job.
- Achieve higher yield and maximum system uptime with the Pitney Bowes motion control platform.
Lower your total cost of ownership from moment one.
- Extend system uptime and improve time to repair with a simplified, robust engine design.
- Leverage industry-proven, “non-revolutionary” platforms, spare parts infrastructure, service support network, skill set and knowledge.
- Achieve labour and footprint savings through consolidation.
Max cycle speed
- C6/5, DL, #7 3/4, #10: 21,000 CPH
- C5, B5, 6x9, Stretch/Brokerage: 18,000 CPH
- Flats: 14,000 CPH
- Feeder Types: Friction, Rotary
- Number of feeders: Up to 14
- Formats: Cut Sheet / Continuous Form, Single, Multi-Stream