Compare shipping rates today.
Sign up for your free account now and experience the benefits of joining Australia’s highest rated parcel delivery service.
No lock-ins. No subscriptions. Cheap shipping rates.
(Metro to Metro)
(Metro to Metro)
Sign up to your free account and start receiving cheaper rates on parcel delivery Australia-wide.
Your parcel is collected from your door by one of our friendly couriers. No more trips to the Post Office.
Track your parcel online anytime. Know your customers are receiving their parcel on time.
Receive a confirmation when your parcel is delivered. Sit back and relax knowing you have another happy customer.
4 great reasons to sign up:
Simple, seamless and secure shipping with no lock-ins and no subscriptions.
Superior customer services including fast pick up and delivery.
Integrates with eCommerce platforms such as eBay, Xero, Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Shop for Supplies
- Terms and Conditions
Parcel delivery, but better
We tap into big business delivery networks and make them available to everyone. It's convenient, affordable, and fully carbon offset. With SendPro + Sendle, you'll also get these great features…
- Pickup Guarantee
- Free pickup
- Free Tracking
- No hidden fees for things like RTS, Redelivery
- Full domestic and international reach
- Superior customer service
- Dashboard integrations with eBay, Etsy, Xero and Woocommerce
- Tailored branded receiver emails for small business
- Simple pricing with national flat rates for parcels up to 25kg
- 100% Carbon Neutral
Shop with us
Pitney Bowes online store has all the supplies you need for your shipping and mailing equipment, office supplies, and services. The store is categorised by the following ink and postage supplies:
- Postage Meter Ink & Supplies
- SendPro Desktop SendKit (includes scale, printer and labels)
- Shipping Supplies
- Office Equipment
- Paper Envelopes
- Printer Inks & Toners
- Training and Services
We'll pick up your parcel on the day you schedule, or we’ll send a dedicated pickup driver the next business day, at our cost.*
If we do not attempt to pick the parcel up on the day you scheduled, we’ll send a dedicated pickup driver the next business day, at our cost.* If for some reason we still do not attempt the pickup on the next business day after the scheduled pickup**, the delivery is free. We will credit the cost of the delivery to your account (but still attempt to pick up and deliver the parcel for you).
*The parcel must be appropriately packaged, labelled, ready and available for collection from the booked pickup address. See full terms and conditions.
**Note that in some cases we may not be able to get a dedicated pickup driver on the next business day after the scheduled pickup. If this is the case, we will try with the original courier again.
Send with confidence
We want your parcels picked up and delivered quickly and reliably. So we’ve gone the extra mile with our Pickup Guarantee.
You're our priority
Should your pickup be delayed, we’ll get it back on track with a dedicated pickup driver the next business day, on us.
Does it cost extra?
No, we just believe in taking responsibility and doing what we said we would do. It's all included in our low, flat-rate prices.
Is every parcel covered?
Yes, the guarantee applies to all your SendPro + Sendle parcels whether they're for domestic or international delivery.
1. How do I get a quote?
Get a free quote in under 30 seconds for any parcel from your SendPro + Sendle Dashboard. Simply sign-up for a free SendPro + Sendle account and add in your pickup and delivery info, and the parcel size and weight.
2. Is SendPro + Sendle an express service?
In general, same-city deliveries arrive overnight and deliveries to nearby cities within 2-3 days. Though very speedy, SendPro + Sendle does not currently offer an express or guaranteed overnight delivery service. Learn more
3. Can SendPro + Sendle pick up from me?
Yes! To arrange a pickup, all you need to do is book online and print and attach the label. We pick up from over 90% of Australian addresses – check out the Locations & Coverage guide for the full list.
4. What can I send?
SendPro + Sendle is designed to make delivering all things a breeze. There are some items that you can't book with SendPro + Sendle, such as dangerous goods, and anything that is heavier than 25kg or bigger than 100 litres in volume.
5. Where can I track my parcels?
The tracking feature is available within the SendPro + Sendle account. Just log in to your account and start tracking!
6. How can I contact customer support?
Please reach out to us via the ‘help’ section within your SendPro + Sendle account and we will get back to you before you know it! Contact Customer Support
7. Does the price guarantee apply to all my parcels?
Yes, the SendPro + Sendle’s Price Guarantee applies to all 500g, 2kg, 5kg, 10kg and 25kg parcels sent within SendPro + Sendle’s same-city and national or international parcel network.
8. How do I receive my new customer offer?
Simply sign up to a SendPro + Sendle account and book your satchel for pick up. All new SendPro + Sendle customers receive the new customer offer until 31st December 2018.
9. How do I order my shipping supplies?
Visit our web store at www.pitneybowesdirect.com.au to order your satchels, labels and a range of shipping supplies.
10. How do I integrate my SendPro + Sendle account to other eCommerce providers?
You will find instructions for how to integrate with ecommerce platforms such as eBay, WooCommerce, Shopify and many more.
11. I am currently a Sendle customer, do I need to create a new SendPro + Sendle account to take advantage of the new customer offer?
Yes, this is an exclusive offer only for new SendPro + Sendle customers so you will need to create a new SendPro + Sendle account.
SendPro® + Sendle - New Customer Offer
- The SendPro + Sendle New Customer Offer (“Offer”) is available to new customers of the SendPro + Sendle parcel delivery solution (“Solution”) and valid from 1 October 2018 to 31 December 2018 (“Offer Period”).
- During the Offer Period, the following pricing will apply for new customers of the parcel delivery services offered by the Solution who sign up during the Offer Period (“Discount Pricing”):
Premium pricing includes GST
Professional pricing excludes GST
- SendPro Professional customers must send 200 parcels or more per month to receive the above flat rates (National or Metro) for a 0.5kg satchel. If this limit is not reached, such customer will be converted to SendPro Premium and the relevant pricing will apply.
- The Discount Pricing will not apply to pick up or delivery to or from any remote locations, as listed here: https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-us/articles/205204758-Locations-Coverage. For pick up or delivery to any such location, the standard pricing will apply.
- Sendle’s standard terms and conditions will continue to apply, as set out here: https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-us/articles/205800148-Terms-and-Conditions.
- Following the expiry of the Offer Period, standard pricing will apply as set out here: https://www.pitneybowes.com/au/sendpro-sendle.
- Pitney Bowes reserve the right to amend or withdraw this Offer at any time, and these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Pitney Bowes may deny the Offer to a prospective customer for any reason.
- The promoter of the Offer is Pitney Bowes Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 82 001 475 921) For any questions, please contact Pitney Bowes on 13 23 63 or at Level 1, 68 Waterloo Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113.
- For more information regarding the Solution, visit us at: https://www.pitneybowes.com/au/sendpro-sendle.
If you have a question that our Help Centre can’t answer, please fill out the form here to get help from someone at SendPro + Sendle. You can expect a reply within one day. We are here to help Monday–Friday, 9am–5:30pm AEST.
To view a full list of remote flat-rate or regional charge suburbs, please visit Locations and Coverage.