Adding my hosted WooCommerce store in SendPro Online
Adding your hosted WooCommerce store to SendPro Online will allow you to manage data between both platforms.
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to add your hosted WooCommerce store.
To add your hosted WooCommerce store to SendPro Online:
- Select Settings > Manage Stores.
- Select the WooCommerce logo.
- Click Download Plugin.
The system will start downloading. Once the download is complete save the Zip file on your computer. Open a new browser tab and go to the WooCommerce website.
- Log in to your WooCommerce account.
- Click Plugins on the left side bar.
- Select Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin.
- Search for the Zip file by clicking on the Browse button.
- Add the file.
- Click Install Now.
- After the install is completed click on Bridge Connector on the left side bar.
- Click Connect to install the plugin. You should now see a Store Key, Store Root Directory, and Bridge URL at the bottom of the WooCommerce page. Copy this information.
- Go back to the SendPro Online tab. Paste your Store Key, Store Root Directory, Bridge URL, and your store URL.
- Click Connect Store to complete setup.
- (Optional) Select a default carrier and/or service for your store.
UPDATED: 20 April 2022