Adding my self-hosted WooCommerce store in SendPro Online
Adding your self-hosted WooCommerce store to SendPro Online will allow you to manage data between both platforms.
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to add your self-hosted WooCommerce store.
To add your self-hosted WooCommerce store to SendPro Online:
- Select Settings > Manage Stores.
- Select the WooCommerce logo.
- Click Download Plugin.
The system will start downloading. Once the download is complete save the Zip file on your computer.
Open a new browser tab and go to the WooCommerce website.
- Log in to your WooCommerce account.
- Click Plugins on the left side bar.
- Select Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin.
- Search for the Zip file by clicking on the Browse button.
- Add the file.
- Click Install Now.
- After the install is completed click on Bridge Connector on the left side bar.
- Click Connect to install the plugin.
You should now see a Store Key at the bottom of the page. Copy your Store Key from WooCommerce.
Go back to the SendPro Online tab.
- Paste your store key and store URL.
- Click Next.
- (Optional) Select a default carrier and/or service for your store.
UPDATED: 09 May 2022