Adding my Sendle account in SendPro Online
Learn how to integrate a Sendle account in SendPro Online.
Products Affected: SendPro® Online
Adding your Sendle account in SendPro Online will allow you to ship parcels via Sendle.
Watch this video or follow the steps below to learn how to add your Sendle account.
Generate your Sendle API
- Log in to your Sendle dashboard.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the Integrations tab.
- Follow the prompts to generate an API key and your Sendle ID. Copy this information.
- Complete the Dangerous Goods declaration on the pickup tab. This step is required in order to use Sendle.
- Add a credit card for billing purposes. This is required to complete the integration.
Connect Sendle to SendPro Online
- Open a new browser tab and log in to SendPro Online.
- Select Settings > Manage Carriers.
- Select the Sendle logo.
- Paste your Sendle ID and API key in the SendPro Online pop-up window.
- Click Connect.
UPDATED: 22 April 2022