Increase accuracy and efficiency with built-in entity resolution.
Start with better inputs
Entity Resolution Module
Reconcile customer data across any system, source or format.
- Normalise and standardise names and addresses.
- Account for name variants, gender and cultural differences.
- Enrich missing, misfielded or incorrect country codes.
- Enrich customer profiles.
- Produce a streamlined view for screening.
List Management Module
Reduce duplication and increase list quality.
- Automate list importing and archiving processes.
- Aggregate list entries from multiple data vendors.
- Enable global or, local, centralised and or distributed administration.
- Apply robust entity resolution across internal and external lists.
- Automatically assign unique identifiers (GUIDs) for efficient identification and matching.
- Produce a fully auditable, streamlined list for matching.
Benefit from a fully-integrated matching engine.
- Custom-configure exact, fuzzy and attribute-approximation matching.
- Match parties (customers, counterparties, employees, vendors, and more) with list members and negative media candidates.
- Generate clear, easily accessible data lineage and audit trail.
- Transparently provide alert context to investigators.
Streamline post-processing and event resolution
Consolidate, auto-close and prioritise alerts.
- Introduce new efficiencies prior to case management.
- Automate closure and audit history of common alerts according to your rules.
- Apply artificial intelligence and machine learning for continuous improvement.
- Test and refine automated and manual alert thresholds.
Investigations and Visualisation Module
Give investigators the tools they need for more efficient compliance.
- User-friendly visualisation capabilities let them:
o Visualise and edit party records.
o Trace and document exactly how matches were made.
o Communicate more effectively with regulators.
o Provide feedback to KYC systems and processes.
o Automatically launch reporting and exception processes.
Spectrum Screener: Next-gen sanctions screening and watch list filtering. Achieve more efficient compliance when you improve screening inputs, matches and outputs.
Agile technology approach
Enables rapid adjustments for regulatory shifts, list updates and changes to data sources.
Built-in to deliver superior entity resolution and matching across countries and cultures.
Handling lists of any type and format.
Achieved as each automated or manual action is captured and made reportable.
Video DemoSpectrum Screener demo