Spectrum Spatial Analyst - Web GIS Application
Quickly gain location-based insights and easily communicate with your audience.
Access from any device
View spatial insights from any device, enabling organisations to achieve efficiencies and cost savings while better serving customers, citizens, employees and other key stakeholders.
Query, view and understand
Easily examine critical business and GIS spatial data.
Disseminate among employees, customers, citizens and other stakeholders more effectively across any industry.
SPECTRUM SPATIAL ANALYST FEATURES
Generate value immediately.
Spectrum Spatial Analyst is ready to use and designed to deliver rapid ROI.
Accessibility across devices and platforms.
Deliver web mapping, mobile mapping, querying, and analytical capabilities to current desktop browsers and all popular mobile touch devices including iOS, Android and Windows.
Enriched customer experiences.
GIS & mapping and location-enabled services can be shared with customers and citizens via a browser-based interface that improves satisfaction, loyalty and facilitates self-service.
For better decision-making, business users can harness current, accurate and comprehensive Location Intelligence data across their organization.
Provide cost-effective access to Location Insights to all of the employees and executives who require them. This accelerates business performance and velocity.
Swift implementation and Integration.
Reliability and scalability.
From global organisations to small startups and any organisation in between, Spectrum Spatial Analyst is designed for scalability. That means that you can easily accommodate more users as well as complex GIS and spatial data sets and imagery.
User or role-based access insures that your users have access only to the information that they have permissions for.
Rapidly share insights
- Generate business insights through an easy-to-use web GIS application
- Designed for occasional users or non-GIS experts
Reduce the burden on your GIS staff
- Put the power back in the hands of your business analysts with critical GIS and spatial data information and spatial analysis capabilities
Scale to support your organisation in a flexible, efficient manner
- Deploy powerful spatial capabilities at a lower cost and at a lower-risk
- Extend the power of Location Intelligence, data, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and expertise of your GIS and mapping professionals across your organisation
Eliminate costly redundancies
- Eliminate redundancy while improving both productivity and business performance by removing data silos
- Easily deploy and maintain solutions in line with changing business needs and requirements