A whole new level of mail centre productivity.

IntelliLink® Package Services

A shipping application that provides a whole new level of mail centre productivity. It automatically weighs, rates and records the shipping details of each package - so you don't have to.

Tear up the paperwork: IntelliLink® Package Services does it for you.

IntelliLink® Package Services is a shipping application that provides you with a wide range of discounts from Canada Post and provides a whole new level of mail centre productivity. It automatically weighs, rates and records the shipping details of each package - so you don't have to.

When you ship with Canada Post, you'll save a minimum of 5% plus an additional 3% through an innovative electronic manifest capability that eliminates paperwork. That's a minimum total saving of 8% and that's the kind of saving that really adds up over the long term. If you qualify for Canada Post Contract Rate Levels you'll save even more. And that's only the beginning.

  • One-touch access to your account, 24/7
  • Customized and consolidated reports for your Canada Post payments
  • Add funds to your postage account
  • Advertise on your envelopes with Envelope Ad downloads
  • Enables you to satisfy Canada Post requirements for postal discounts
  • Postal rates available when you need them
  • Offers flexible solutions, so your equipment - and your business - can operate at peak performance levels

To save is as simple as 1-2-3…

  • Weigh the package.
  • Select the desired Canada Post service.
  • Priority Next A.M. ™
  • Xpresspost™
  • Expedited Parcel™
  • Regular Parcel™
  • Enter the destination postal code.
  • Apply the shipping label and postage indicia to your package.
  • Connect the IntelliLink® Control Centre to upload the package details.

These simple steps are detailed in the IntelliLink® Package Services Instructions.

The IntelliLink® Control Centre uploads your package details and automatically assigns it an Item Number. This Item Number is a unique identifier that can be found on your shipping label. By referencing this Item Number, Canada Post can track the delivery of your parcel. Visit Canada Post's On-line Tools to Track a Letter or Parcel.

With IntelliLink® Package Services, you will maximize your company's postal dollars and take advantage of more Canada Post Services.

Canada Post and Pitney Bowes have been working together since 1996 to develop a new generation of mailing solutions that are more reliable, secure and capable of meeting future needs.