StreetSweeper is specially designed to fit the needs of Canadian businesses and is fully approved by Canada Post. No other software package offers the same range of updates!
StreetSweeper will correct address omissions and spelling errors to ensure every piece of mail you send perfectly matches a customer’s current address.
This three-in-one software package provides address correction features to avoid costly errors, letter carrier presort to help take advantage of Canada Post discount rates, and track down addresses of households that have moved with National Change of Address (NCOA) updates.
- Looks up the postal code for any street or postal station address.
- Spells out full addresses or reformats, based on Canada Post abbreviations.
- Changes street types or directions to English or French equivalents.
- Provides a database for all mail delivery points in Canada.
- Operates in batch or operator-attended mode.
- Prints in all upper case or in upper and lower case.
- Calculates postage due, based on volume requirements.
- Designs labels to meet specific format and printing options.
- Prints container, bag and bundle numbers for each address.
- Generates a detailed demographic analysis for each address.
- Provides the most accurate, up-to-date data available on movers.
- Helps reduce undeliverable mail and increase response rates.
- Saves time, postage costs and wasted material.
- Provides access to approximately 1.8 million new addresses annually.
StreetSweeper is certified to run on all Windows versions including both 32 and 64 bit systems.