Adding More Value to the Mailstream
Product Attaching Systems
Pitney Bowes Direct Mail Solutions Product Attaching System is a turnkey solution for service providers and transactional mailers who want to increase revenues by integrating value-add services.
The Product Attaching System is available in two models—the AT2 and AT3—allowing mailers to choose the solution that best fits your business needs and budget. Both systems incorporate a number of features to ensure mailers can process attaching applications with increased efficiency and precision.
AT2 Product Attaching System
- High volume at the highest speeds
- Designed for high volume applications or applications requiring value-added capabilities such as read and print or additional card attaching
- Processes up to 25,000 mail pieces per hour
- High volume processing with a high capacity FeedMAX input conveyor
- Value-add options and scalability to integrate ink jet printer, additional card feeders, scanning or rotary placers
AT3 Product Attaching System
- High-end features with a low-end price
- Process up to 20,000 mail pieces per hour with one operator
- Smaller design offers a cost-effective choice to enter the product attaching market
- Save space with a smaller footprint