Setting up a Purolator account in SendPro Online
To ship parcels with Purolator in in SendPro Online, you must first set up your Purolator account..
Products affected: SendPro® Online
To ship parcels with Purolator in SendPro Online, you must first set up your Purolator account.
- Select Settings > Shipping Carriers.
- If you have not yet set up a Purolator account in SendPro Online, select the Account Setup link in the Purolator section.
- If you have already set up a Purolator account in SendPro Online, and wish to add another one, select the Add Account link in the Purolator section. This opens the Add Purolator Account screen.
- Enter your Purolator account:
- If you already have a Purolator account, select the Enter My Purolator Account button.
- If you do not have a Purolator account, select the Create New Purolator Account button. Select Open a Purolator Business Account and complete the registration. Once complete, proceed to step 3.
- Sign in to your Purolator Merchant profile at the Purolator E-Ship® Resource website.
- If you do not have a Purolator Merchant profile, you will be required to register your existing Purolator account as a Merchant profile at the Purolator E-Ship Resource website.
- Once signed in, select Register.
- In the Web services profile section, select I want an Activation key to set up Purolator shipping with my online store.
- Click Submit Registration.
- You will receive an email with the activation link. Open the email and click on the activation link.
- You will require to sign in again to the Purolator E-Ship Resource website.
- Once signed in, complete the Activation Key form to receive your key.
- Select Pitney Bowes – GCS Platform in the list of Certified providers in the ecommerce platform section, add your account number & other details.
- You will get your Activation Key once you submit your form. You will also receive an email with your Activation Key details.
- You are now able to continue linking your SendPro Online account to your Purolator account. In the Purolator Account field, enter your 7-10 digits Purolator account number.
- In the Activation key field, enter your Purolator Activation Key.
- Select Add Carrier.
UPDATED: 04 August 2022