You can view tracking information for packages sent through SendPro in your history, or view tracking information for any package from the SendPro Online Home screen.
To track a package from the Home screen:
- In the Recent Packages section on the SendPro Online Home screen, enter a tracking number into the Enter tracking number box.
- (Optional) Select the carrier from the menu.
- Select Track.
To view tracking information for packages sent through SendPro on the History screen:
- From the menu at the top, select History > Shipping History.
- Select the desired shipment to view the details of that shipment, including the tracking number.
Note: If there is no tracking number, then the mail piece did not include tracking. Tracking availability is determined by the carrier and service selected for the shipment.
- (Optional) To copy a tracking number to your clipboard so that you can paste it elsewhere, select the Copy tracking number icon.
- (Optional) To view a map showing the package's movement, select Map. On the map, select any of the points for more information. Select Details to exit map view and return to details view.
UPDATED: April 16, 2021