Tracking a shipment in SendPro Online
You can view tracking information for packages sent through SendPro in your history, or view tracking information for any package from the SendPro Online Home screen.
To track a package from the Home screen:
- In the Recent Packages section on the SendPro Online Home screen, enter a tracking number into the Enter tracking number box.
- (Optional) Select the carrier from the menu.
- Select Track.
To view tracking information for packages sent through SendPro on the History screen:
- From the menu at the top, select History > Shipping History.
- Select the desired shipment to view the details of that shipment, including the tracking number.
Note: If there is no tracking number, then the mail piece did not include tracking. Tracking availability is determined by the carrier and service selected for the shipment.
- (Optional) To copy a tracking number to your clipboard so that you can paste it elsewhere, select the Copy tracking number icon.
- (Optional) To view a map showing the package's movement, select Map. On the map, select any of the points for more information. Select Details to exit map view and return to details view.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021