Invalid addresses may cause shipments to be delayed or returned to the sender. The Canada Post website can be used to verify if an address is valid according to Canada Post.
- Go to the Canada Post website.
- Select Find a postal code.
- Enter the address to determine if it is valid:
- If the address information is recognized as a valid mailing address in the Canada Post database, Canada Post can deliver to that address.
- If the address information is not recognized as a valid mailing address, edit the information until it is recognized as a valid mailing address.
The United States Postal Service website can be used for US addresses.
UPDATED: January 12, 2021