Installing the Brother QL1050 printer in Windows for SendPro Online
Learn how to install the Brother QL1050 printer in Windows for SendPro Online.
Products affected: SendPro® Online
Important: Do not connect the printer to the computer until prompted to do so, as indicated below. Connecting the printer too early will cause Windows to install an incorrect printer driver.
- Close all programs before starting the installation.
- If the printer is connected to the computer via USB, unplug the USB cable from the printer so that the printer is not connected to the computer.
- Sign in to the computer with a user account that has Administrator privileges.
- Download the printer driver for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7.
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click on the downloaded file (qd1050w550bus.exe or qd1050w510b2kus.exe).
- If a security warning appears, select Run.
- In the WinZip Self Extractor box, select Unzip.
- When it says "files unzipped successfully", select OK.
- Close the WinZip Self Extractor box.
- In your Downloads folder, open the qd1050w550bus folder.
- Double-click on D_SETUP.EXE.
- Select USB cable and select OK.
- Select Start.
- Connect the USB cable from the Brother QL1050 to the computer and turn the printer on.
- Select Next.
- Follow the prompts to install the driver.
Note: There is no need to install the printer driver when using the SendPro P-Series. The printer driver only needs to be installed when using SendPro on a computer.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021