A system-wide default FedEx account can be set by the SendPro administrator. Each user can also set their own default account, which overrides the default set by the administrator.
Selecting the system default FedEx account
Only users with the role of Admin can perform this procedure. This will be the default account for all users who do not have a different default account set (see below for details).
- Select Settings > Shipping Carriers.
- Select the Manage link next to the account you wish to update.
- Select the Make this my default FedEx account box.
- Select Save. The system default account is indicated by a star on the Shipping Carriers page.
Selecting your personal default FedEx account
This setting can be set by each user. Individual user preferences override the default account set by the system Admin.
- Select Settings > Preferences.
- Under Default FedEx Account, select the desired account.
UPDATED: 25 January 2021