Installing the Datamax W1110 printer for Windows or Mac OS X (non-networked) for SendPro Online
For more information about installing the Datamax W1110 printer, refer to the Workstation w1110 Installation Guide and the Getting Started Guide.
Note: There is no need to install the printer driver when using the Connect+™ / SendPro P Series. The printer driver only needs to be installed when using SendPro on a computer.
- Connect the printer to your computer with a USB cable.
- Turn the printer on.
- Download the Windows printer driver. This driver supports both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows.
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click on do_<version>_M-0.
- If a security warning appears, select Run.
- Select I accept the terms of the license agreement and select Next.
- When prompted to choose an installation directory, if this is a new installation, use the default of C:\Seagull. If this is not a new installation, change the directory to C:\Seagull2 to create a new directory. Select Next.
- Uncheck Read installation instructions and select Finish.
- If prompted Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC, select Yes.
- The Welcome to the Seagull Driver Wizard box should appear. If it does not appear, open the installation directory from step 7 and double-click on DriverWizard.
- Select Install printer drivers and select Next.
- When prompted How is this printer going to be attached, select USB and select Next.
- The W1110 printer should be displayed. Select Next.
- In the Specify Printer Name box, do not make any changes and select Next.
- Select Finish.
- If a Windows Security pop-up box appears, select Install.
- Wait for the driver to be installed.
- When Seagull Driver Wizard Completed Successfully appears, the printer is ready for use.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021