Products affected: SendPro® Online
You can search and filter your history to find a particular label that was created in SendPro Online.
- Select History > . The History screen provides a line-item summary of your past shipments.
- Use one or more of the following options to locate the desired shipment:
- Search: Enter part of a tracking number, recipient name, company or address in the search field.
- Filter by date: To change the dates displayed, select the calendar icon, select a different time period from the menu, and select Apply.
- Filter by shipment type: Select the All Shipments menu, then select one of the available categories:
- Insured Shipments (This filter is automatically applied when History > File Insurance Claim is selected.)
- Shipments Eligible for Refund (This filter is automatically applied when History > is selected.)
- Shipment Summary by Cost Account
- Shipment Summary by User
- Shipment Summary by Carrier
- Sort the list: By default, shipments are listed by date, with the most recent at the top. To sort by something other than date, select the one of the other column headings:
- Tracking Number
- Label Amount
- To view details for a particular shipment, select the arrow on the left to open it.
UPDATED: 14 April 2021