Scale issues in SendPro Online
- When the scale icon is selected, SendPro does not show the weight from the scale.
- The scale is not weighing correctly.
- The scale is not compatible with SendPro.
- The SendPro scale app has not been installed (only when using SendPro on a web browser).
- There is nothing on the scale.
- There is a USB hub between the scale and the computer.
Solution 1: Ensure that the scale is compatible with SendPro Online
Ensure that a compatible scale is installed:
- 5 kg USB scale (item number 397-B)
- 30 kg USB scale (item number 397-D)
On the bottom of the scale is a label with information about the scale. This label should list the PB CODE, which must match one of these compatible scales.
Solution 2: Zero the scale
If using SendPro Online in a web browser
- If your scale has a Zero button, click it.
- If your scale does not have a Zero button, install the SendPro Scale App:
- Once the SendPro Scale App is installed, right-click on the SendPro Scale App ("SP") icon in the system tray and select Zero Scale.
If using the SendPro Online software
- In the SendPro Online software, click the gear icon and select Zero Scale.
Solution 3: Ensure that the USB cable is connected directly to the computer
Ensure that the USB cable is connected directly from the scale to the computer. Do not use a USB hub between the USB scale and the computer. If the scale is already plugged directly into the computer, try a different USB port on the computer.
Solution 4: Manually pair the scale
- Clear your web browser's cookies and cache. Consult your web browser's help for assistance.
- Go to the SendPro sign-in page and sign in to SendPro again.
- Right-click on the SendPro Scale App ("SP") icon in the Windows system tray (small icons by the clock).
- Select Pair With.
- Select the web browser you are using.
Note: When the scale is connected to a computer with the USB cable, the power button on the scale will be disabled. The power button is only used when the scale is powered with a 9-volt battery. There is no need to use a battery if the scale is connected to the computer with a USB cable.
If you need further assistance, please use the Contact Us options below.
UPDATED: 14 August 2021