The meter displays error code 12A9 and will not run.
These error indicates the WOW is out of calibration and will not function. It can occur because:
- Pieces of paper are stuck in the WOW
- The mail piece too thick was attempted to be fed through the machine
- Leaning on the cover or skis while feeding mail in WOW mode
- Machine was moved and now is not level or on an unstable table. When moved, the machine has to be tested and re-calibrated by a service technician.
You may be able to clear the error by simply restarting your meter. Here are the steps to follow for a safe restart:
- Turn the power off with the power switch, located on the left side of the equipment; wait for the display to turn off
- Wait one minute, then turn the power switch back on
If your issue is not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Have your model number ready.NOTE:
You may be able to run mail by selecting a different weighing method.
UPDATED: May 14, 2015