The meter displays error code 12A5 and may not print.
These error indicates the WOW is out of calibration and will not function. It can occur because:
- Pieces of paper are stuck in the WOW
- The mail piece too thick was attempted to be fed through the machine
- Customer was leaning on cover or skis while feeding mail in WOW mode
- Machine was moved and now is not level or on an unstable table. When moved, the machine has to be tested and re-calibrated by a rep
If paper pieces were found or if pressure being applied on the machine while in operation, the error can be cleared and tested as a success.
- Turn machine off, lift transport lever and check for pieces of paper or debris
- Blow out with non-flammable compressed air
- Lock transport lever back in place
- Leave machine off for one minute to clear the error
If your issue is not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Have your model number ready.
UPDATED: May 14, 2015