Before making an online payment, confirm with your financial institution that your bank account does not have an ACH Debit block for ACH payments. Be sure your account is updated to accept the following Company ID’s:
- Non-Lease (Rental, Service or Supply invoices)-Company ID: 3060495050
- Leasing Company ID: 3201344287
- PitneyWorks® Company ID: 3841386389
If you haven’t already, you will need to create an online account
before making a payment.
Follow the step by step instructions, or go directly to your Current Bills by selecting one of the Sign in Here buttons below:
To pay a lease, rental, service or supply invoice
To pay a PitneyWorks® Statement
Make a One-Time PaymentImportant
: Payments made online take 2 business days to process.
- Sign in to your account
- Scroll to Your Financials and select View & Pay Bills.
- On the Account Overview page, select View & Pay under Invoices or PitneyWorks®.
- Open invoices and statements are accessed on the Current Bills page.
- Lease, rental, service and supply invoices are listed under the Invoices tab.
- PitneyWorks® statements are listed under the PitneyWorks® tab.
- Select the checkbox next to the invoice(s) or statement(s) you wish to pay and select Make Payment.
Tip: Payments sent to the lockbox for lease invoices, will show in an open status until the invoice due date.
- Confirm the Amount to Pay. Note: Payments for PitneyWorks® must include the minimum amount due and cannot exceed the total due.
- Select a Payment Date at least two business days before the due date to avoid late fees.
- Select a Payment Method. Note: PitneyWorks® can only be paid using a bank account.
- Select Continue.
- Complete final review of payment details and select Submit Payment.
- You will receive two confirmation emails.
- First email will confirm payment has been submitted.
- Second email will confirm payment has been processed.
- Payment Status can be viewed online after the second email is received.
UPDATED: February 09, 2021