The meter displays error code 110C and may not print.
The meter's rate manager software has reported an error.
You may be able to clear the error by rebooting your machine, and then checking for updates.
DM300C, DM400C, and DM475:
- Unplug the power cord; wait one minute
- Plug the power cord back in, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet
- Press Refill Postage
- Select Check PBP Balance
- Select Continue - The meter will begin downloading then install the updates
DM400, DM500, DM550, DM800, DM800i, DM900, DM1000, and DM1100:
- Turn the power off with the power switch, located on the left side of the equipment; wait for the display to turn off
- Wait one minute, then turn the power switch back on
- Wait for the machine to boot to the main screen
- Press Menu
- Select Setup
- Press Page Down
- Select Updates and Add Ons
- Select Check Updates
If your issue is not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Have your model number ready.
UPDATED: February 11, 2021