The machine shows error code 37B6 and will not run.
There is a jam in the machine feeder.
The Feeder section of your mailing machine is jammed.
- Unplug the power cord or turn the power off with the power switch, wait for the display to turn off
- Open the feeder cover
- Open all jam releases
- Remove any jammed mail pieces and debris
- Unload the tape strips
- Use non-flammable compressed air throughout the mail path to remove any dust or hidden debris
- Make sure to spend enough time in this step to ensure that dust and debris are removed
- Close the jam releases and covers
- Plug the power cord back in or turn the power back on, ensuring that it is plugged directly into a wall outlet
- Reload the tape strips
If your issue is not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Have your model number ready.
UPDATED: June 16, 2015