The meter displays error code 1331 and will not print tapes.
There is a problem with the tape cutter.
There may be a jam in the tape track, follow these steps to check for and clear any jam:
- Check for debris and jabs in and around the tape exit
- Remove and reload the tape
- Ensure that the Wet/Dry lever is all the way down if using self-adhesive tapes
You may be able to clear the error by simply restarting your meter. Here are the steps to follow for a safe restart:
- Turn the power off with the power switch, located on the left side of the equipment; wait for the display to turn off
- Wait one minute, then turn the power switch back on
If your issue is not resolved, contact customer support from 8 am to 8 pm Eastern Time. Have your model number ready.
UPDATED: June 15, 2015