This error indicates the WOW (Weigh On the Way) is out of calibration and will not function.
There are more than one thing that can cause this error:
- Pieces of paper could be stuck in the WOW.
- The mail piece could be too thick to be fed through the machine.
- The meter was moved and is now unlevel or on an unstable table. When moved, the meter has to be tested and re-calibrated by a service representative.
You may be able to clear the error by looking for debris and restarting your meter.
- Turn the power off with the power switch, located on the left side of the equipment.
- Wait for the display to turn off.
- Check for pieces of paper or debris.
- Lift the transport lever and look for paper.
- Blow out with non-flammable compressed air.
- Lock transport lever back in place.
- Wait one minute, then turn the power switch back on.
If your issue is not resolved, contact customer support. Have your model number ready.
UPDATED: August 08, 2016